- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable living individual. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data. Personal data that has been de-identified, encrypted or pseudonymized but can be used to re-identify a person remains personal data and falls within the scope of the law.
Examples of data considered personal data:
- a name and surname;
- a home address;
- an email address such as email@example.com;
- an identification number;
- location data;
- an Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- a cookie ID;
- the advertising identifier of your phone.
Examples of data not considered personal data:
- a company registration number;
- an email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org;
- anonymized data.
Personal information we collect
- We keep track of the email addresses and personal information provided to us by users who filled the contact form. This information is not used for any purpose other than writing back to the customer.
Cookies and online links
- When you visit malinaebert.com, cookies are sent to your computer or device. We use these cookies to record Internet Protocol addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider. We use the information to build a better website and better user experience.
- Cookies provide us no access to your computer. You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser.
How to control or delete Cookies?
- Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
- Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser’s ‘help’ facility for information on how to enable and disable cookies.
- Wir sind zur Teilnahme an einem Streitbeilegungsverfahren vor einer Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle weder verpflichtet noch bereit.
- Plattform der EU-Kommission zur Online-Streitbeilegung: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr